- SicoMTB Products will replace SicoMTB Mudguards that develop a fault (i.e. crack or break) as a result of manufacturing defects. This remains valid for 30 days from initial purchase.
- SicoMTB Products shall only warranty a product from the ORIGINAL purchaser.
- If your SicoMTB product is suitable for warranty but is now obsolete and has been replaced by a superior/revised version, we may ask you to pay the difference in retail costs.
- Finishes are NOT covered by warranty, unless it is due to a manufacturing defect. If you find a cosmetic defect within 30 days of the original purchase date then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify if it is suitable for warranty. Cosmetic damage/wear caused by repetitive use is not covered.
- This warranty will NOT cover items that have previously been replaced under warranty.
- If you are unsure about the validity of any warranty claim then please contact us via email at email@example.com and we will try to clarify it for you before you incur any postage costs.
- In the interest of goodwill SicoMTB Products reserve the right to offer a “crash replacement” for parts broken by accident or incident that is no fault of SicoMTB Products. SicoMTB Products may offer a fair discount for a replacement product. The decision to offer this discount is solely that of SicoMTB Products.
- Warranties should be returned directly to SicoMTB Products whenever possible. Please include a proof of purchase (i.e. confirmation email, receipt, invoice, date of purchase), your contact details, and a description of the fault. A replacement can only be sent to the original purchaser and verified against our database of purchases. If proof of purchase cannot be verified then the warranty will be VOID.